Paul Mellon Centre, London

Junior Fellowships

  • For scholars in the advanced stages of doctoral research to pursue further study in the UK (based at The Paul  Mellon Centre) or in the USA (based at the Yale Center for British Art) (up to three months)

Research Support Grants

  • To contribute towards travel and subsistence expenses for scholars engaged in research on the history of British art or architecture